Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Saturday, November 25


Oh, leona.
Why.

And so the incurable rage sets in once again.

Because you don't know what you do to me

Grumpy, grumpy, very very grumpy.
2nd night of being sober; be proud of me my loves.

And I realised there's a difference between being proud, and knowing your limits.
:)

It's okay, emotions are always welcome, thank you very much.
And eh, you know what I'm talking about meh?

Quote of the Night:
"She's a slut and a half!"

Hurhur.
And..

"wah lao if I go I sure smash glass lor!"
HELL, YEAH.

Today marked the first day of fast forwarded goodbyes.. first em, then sean, then alfred, then derek. I don't mean this in any bad way, but melbourne is a SIBEI SUAY PLACE for me. But I love the people here.. but yah lah, suay means suay, cannot help it.
---

Like I said, I don't appreciate rudeness, and that's even if I do love you.

:)
On a lighter note, I've been a (rather) happy camper these days. And unbelievably, I realised I laid a curse upon myself many, many months ago, and it is apparently coming true.

And the attraction of the unattainable is amazing, hor?

OH YES, PLEASE WATCH BORAT!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New